Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...after placing your order? I placed my order Dec. 1. The dealer said to expect the car early Spring. The Ford website says to allow 8-10 weeks for factory orders.

I'm hoping it will be here mid next month but I may be waiting a lot longer.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
and.................???

and , still thinking about it ....frankly I do not think I will get an 08
the price is right , but rather then create a firestorm about any comments and observations , I will just say this ..... its a pretty darn good car and a great package , but not its just ''me'' at this point..... dhg 1994 will always be #1
and the shelby is a damn good daily driver so...........

anyone looking for one , don davis ford in arlington texas will probably have one available monday 817-261-4261 ask for dan hendricks

·
Registered
803 Posts
It definitely looks like the warmer regions are getting their orders processed much more quickly...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ordered mine 1st or 2nd week of Dec... Should be here the end of this week.
Got my VIN number about a week ago.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Walked into a dealer, said 'I want that one' (pointing to my Bullitt) drove off in it about 3 hours later...

Of course that was in Oct 2001 :D :D :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder if they build Canadian Bullitts less often than US ones or just in smaller numbers...

I think they should build them first since they charge us alot more for them :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts