Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,428 Posts
I believe the number of non-Mach TB cars in Canada was three. Rarest of the rarest.
I thought it was 6 total TB. 2 being the non-Mach option radio.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Well there you are!!
I could not for the life of me remember your damn screen name. I will always chase horsepower! It's an addiction. Well we are back in SA now. The wife retired and we came home. Do you get up here at all anymore? Went to Bun and Barrell last night, they are starting back up after a few years off. Haven't been to Biff's this year yet but will make a trip soon. Take care bro, hope to see you sometime. Peace

Kerry

·
Registered
822 Posts
#1853, 32,000 miles, mostly in the garage except for shows and events.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello all. #4392 that I purchased back in 2005 has 60,450 miles on it. Drove it today as a matter of fact. Running strong.

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
2237 is now for sale in the UK, see ebay here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-MUSTANG-BULLITT-2001-COLLECTORS-EDITION-HIGHLAND-GREEN-BLACK-LEATHER/283033189875?hash=item41e617bdf3:g:eMAAAOSwgvFbN4VM

If someone can update the registry.

I thought the Mustang logo front screen was standard?

I would love to know how much it sold for in the US, as the UK price is very high! Its the same price as a 2008 Bullitt and £6000 higher than any other Bullitt at a trader I have seen.
Good Luck with the Sale.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Still love my #1785 and have customized it some, but have kept all the original parts. Last year I threw a rod and had the option to have it rebuilt and souped up or put coyote in it. I chose to rebuild and soup up to maintain that 4.6L engine. I still vividly remember walking into the Ford Showroom and seeing this BEAUTIFUL mustang. After firing it up, my wife knew it was going to be a done deal. I remember walking away and then after some research realizing what it was meant to be a Bullitt. At that point I knew this was going to be the mustang for me and had to have it!!! Little did I know that purchase and love was the start of a passion for the Bullitt which led to another purchase of a 1968 Fastback a couple of years ago, which will eventually be painted DHG as well. I still walk through my garage and look at my mustangs and their beauty and sometimes it slips and I actually say "so beautiful", which makes my wife a little jealous :) https://www.imboc.com/forums/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vehicle_id=1274#

·
Registered
19 Posts
#05129 is back on the road with 26,000 miles. I bought this car over 10 years ago, then decided to change careers and sold the car to my father (map604) who kept the car in MINT condition for the past 10 years. (Thanks Dad!)

Happy to be back in a Mustang, (i've had a few others before the Bullitt) and even more happy that i'm now in a place in my life that i can afford to have some fun with it and who knows, maybe pass it down to my son some day!

So far she has some simple mods: JLT CAI, Mach 1 chin & grille delete, and SCT tuner. Hopefully starting with some Maximum Motorsports suspension mods and 18" staggered Bullitt wheels this winter, and definitely an FR500 steering wheel... i forgot how thin the stock ones are!

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
DHG1521 bought new on August 31, 2001. Currently has 16,000 miles and twin 61MM Precision turbos amongst a lot more mods to hold all the jam it's making.

TB3735 has 41,000 miles and has a built motor with Vortech S trim supercharger and fresh paint.

Black 3749 shows 101,000 miles but has been completely redone including paint.

DHG736 is currently under the knife with completion targeted November. Out with the 2V and in with a fresh Boss 302S motor, T-56 Magnum, trick road racing suspension and some unique paint.

That's it for now.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
DHG1521 bought new on August 31, 2001. Currently has 16,000 miles and twin 61MM Precision turbos amongst a lot more mods to hold all the jam it's making.

TB3735 has 41,000 miles and has a built motor with Vortech S trim supercharger and fresh paint.

Black 3749 shows 101,000 miles but has been completely redone including paint.

DHG736 is currently under the knife with completion targeted November. Out with the 2V and in with a fresh Boss 302S motor, T-56 Magnum, trick road racing suspension and some unique paint.

That's it for now.
kaylan1521,
The first step in beating an addiction is to admit that you have one...:surprise: That being said....keep up the good work......I'm jealous...:wink2:

41 - 60 of 83 Posts