Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
4915 alive and well...

4915 doing fine. Just got her back less than a week ago from the family I sold her to after a 16-year hiatus. She is at 29k miles and sans tires, battery, and oil changes, just the way she left Dearborn in August 2001...

·
Registered
258 Posts
TB 3826 is alive and well, bought it in 2002 with 18,000 miles on it. Drove it a HARD 124,000 miles until something let loose in the engine. Soooooooo, the logical thing was to do this.

Hey Kujo. I just saw this post (I don't come in here as much as I used to). Anyway, love the fact that you went Coyote in your 01. I would live to someday, but I only have 65k on my 4392 DHG. Did you get the engine new or out of another Stang that no longer needed it?
Thanks,
Bullittjon4392

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice to hear from another TB Bullitt owner. I own #5452 2001 TB with only 6000 miles on it. Still is showroom condition! Covered in my garage. I am looking to sell her off to someone who is a true car collector who knows what the value will be in a few short years of being a Classic of 25 years.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello, I have DHG#187 original owner and it has 20K miles. Perfectly clean all original, have only changed the tires and wipers. She sleeps in the garage every night except road trips where she sleeps where the valet parks her. Still runs and sounds like new, never driven in the rain, Southern California so not too much rain so that was easy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Took DHG #4163 from Champaign to Moab, UT last week. Overheated outside of Denver with bad electric fan. Fixed in Moab, (had reservations so took US 50 West from Colorado Springs to Moab and ran it >40 mph through the turns) drove through Tucucumri, NM through OKC and back to Champaign, IL. Breaking in fresh tires! :) (126K miles on it now)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Took DHG #4163 from Champaign to Moab, UT last week. Overheated outside of Denver with bad electric fan. Fixed in Moab, (had reservations so took US 50 West from Colorado Springs to Moab and ran it >40 mph through the turns) drove through Tucucumri, NM through OKC and back to Champaign, IL. Breaking in fresh tires! :) (126K miles on it now)
Fixed my pony before going back to Dead Horse State Park.

·
Administrator
6,216 Posts
81 - 87 of 87 Posts