Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to see if there is few people from st louis area, i live in south county, where the rest of you live?

Also this info is going to be nice, and maybe in future we can have get togethers.. or something.. with few bullitts..

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i am in South City, Hampton & Loughborough
but i just recently sold my Bullitt that i'd had since 5/10/01

Marty

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hazelwood North County 270/McDonnell Blvd.
Check out stlmustangs.com for our upcoming river road cruise this sunday. PM any ?'s

·
Registered
146 Posts
I am about 2 hours south of STL, but if you join STLMustangs and come to the meets, I am sure you will meet me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i live just west of STL county. im in the city all the time though.

·
Registered
258 Posts
richmond heights.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I am from the Collinsville area, currently in the USAF stationed in FL. I will be up there in June (after the nationals) through the first week of July. Any ideas to get a Bullitt gathering around then?

·
Registered
798 Posts
FL_Bullitt said:
I am from the Collinsville area, currently in the USAF stationed in FL. I will be up there in June (after the nationals) through the first week of July. Any ideas to get a Bullitt gathering around then?
I live right up the street in Maryville. I would definately be up for a meet or cruise.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not blown yet. It's got h/c/i and every other bolt on. It will have NOS before Nationals. I have seen your car also but have never met you. Come on now. I can give you a ride no biggy. You guys goin to nationals? I got a new tranny setup coming, Nitrous, cut-outs, and some other odd's and end's.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I would love to make it out there for the National, but I am going to be in California the week before. I don't think I can swing going to the Nationals also. Someday I hope to make it out to the Nationals.

·
Registered
146 Posts
chris5091 said:
Not blown yet. It's got h/c/i and every other bolt on. It will have NOS before Nationals. I have seen your car also but have never met you. Come on now. I can give you a ride no biggy. You guys goin to nationals? I got a new tranny setup coming, Nitrous, cut-outs, and some other odd's and end's.
Glad to see you decided to keep it Chris.

·
Registered
57 Posts
BLACK_2425 said:
I would love to make it out there for the National, but I am going to be in California the week before. I don't think I can swing going to the Nationals also. Someday I hope to make it out to the Nationals.
O come on homie. You can go or ride with me. We need to support StL. We also need to get together for some photo's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts