Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE TRUBLUE #5506 I HEARD THE BLUE ONES ARE THE RAREST ONES IS THIS TRUE.ALSO DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE BREAKDOWN OF HOW MANY WERE BUILT IN EACH COLOR. THANKS GUYS

·
Registered
52 Posts
black here!
I wanted my salesman to go look at the number for me.....he didn't know what I was talking about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stung on 2001-10-08 14:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
This is very unofficial, but I saw somewhere that the ratio was 80% DHG, 15% Black, and 5% True Blue. That would make the blue ones rarest indeed, with under 300 made. That would make mine 1 of 838, but I haven't seen this officially from Ford.

:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
If I recall correctly, Scott Hoag of Team Ford said @ the MCA 25th the ratio was 50% DHG / 40% black / 10% blue, in any case, blue is the rarest...but also gets the most digs regarding not being DHG!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
mines black, i didn't relize really just how cool the car looked until the other day when i saw my spouse driving it down the road.

i don't think the cobras look near as good since they took away the nostrles on the hoods.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I really want to see and hear mine from outside of it, but I can't seem to pry myself out of the drivers seat. :smile: I also heard that if you ride beside one, the ponies on the brake caliper look like they are running, because they stay still and the wheel spokes turn, but I haven't seen another Bullitt to see if this is true.

:bullitt:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Yes, it is true! I have witnessed it myself as I drove beside #344. Now we know why people are staring at the wheels as we drive next to them. They point.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you pull the "yellow mustang" website they have production numbers for all mustangs built. Unfortunately they have not got an official number on our bullitts as of yet. It should not take too much longer for them to compile this information for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts