Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of only one other Bullitt owner from New Jersey,KrankieKat. If there are any others out there send out a post. We have 2 Zillion people living in this state.Its looks like an antfarm around here. By God there must be more than only 2 Bullitts in New Jersey.I guess if there are more they must be stuck in traffic on the Garden State Parkway and the Jersey Turnpike and they can't get to their computers. Black Bullitt #1768

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Bullitt #244. Now I know of 3 in New Jersey,myself included.Its still hard to believe with all the people and cars that we have in NJ that there are only 3 Bullitts! Guess I'll just have to keep searching.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
295 Posts
I also know that one other Black Bullitt besides mine was sold at Valley Ford in Westwood, New Jersey. :eek:

FranK

from Montvale, New Jersey

Exit 172 of the GSP...Last exit in NJ before going in to NYS or first exit in NJ from reverse direction.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-10-09 01:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
DHG #4851 from S. Jersey. Just picked mine up yesterday :grin:

DHG #4851

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: retromuscle on 2001-10-18 08:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey this is starting to get interesting.We now have 6 of us in NJ.All we need is 3 more and we can start a softball team.BlackBullitt #1768

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also know that the dealer I bought my car from had 2 bullitts come in and the dealer near my house had 2. I guess we will find out little by little.

#244 here

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also know that the dealer I bought my car from had 2 bullitts come in and the dealer near my house had 2. I guess we will find out little by little.

#244 here

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, now I feel better knowing that there is more then just me as being a Bullitt owner in NJ. I live in the Trenton area. It would be great if all of us could get together before the bad weather comes upon us. Let's keep this going hopefully we can get every Bullitt owner in NJ to get together.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Bridgewater here.

Love to get together some time soon. Running out of weekends and good weather.

Leaves to rake, pool junk to finish putting away.

HELP - I need an excuse!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am the proud owner of DHG BULLITT #1569. I live in south Jersey near Cherry Hill. She only has 600 miles on her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt63 on 2002-01-14 21:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
309 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-14 21:10, bullitt63 wrote:
I am the proud owner of DHG BULLITT #1569. I live in south Jersey near Cherry Hill. She only has 600 miles on her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt63 on 2002-01-14 21:15 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Cherry Hill? That's right near me. I'm in West Deptford and my wife works in Cherry Hill. Where exactly do you live?

·
Registered
579 Posts
bullitt owner from union new jersey here

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Turnerville...South Jersey, just off of 42 A.C. Expressway. Had my DHG Bullitt since June. How can I tell what number Bullitt I have? By the way, diving this car is so much fun. I hate having to drive my other utility cars!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts