Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

How many Bullitt Heads live in New jersey

1K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  01bullitt 
DHG #4851 from S. Jersey. Just picked mine up yesterday :grin:

DHG #4851

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: retromuscle on 2001-10-18 08:18 ]</font>

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-14 21:10, bullitt63 wrote:
I am the proud owner of DHG BULLITT #1569. I live in south Jersey near Cherry Hill. She only has 600 miles on her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt63 on 2002-01-14 21:15 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Cherry Hill? That's right near me. I'm in West Deptford and my wife works in Cherry Hill. Where exactly do you live?

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-04-03 19:04, Bullitt2468 wrote:
hey, sorry so late with a response. bullitt#2468 from west deptford
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Where in West Deptford are you? I'm in Greenfields!

Ah hell, you're right around the corner from me. Funny, I haven't seen any other Bullitts around. Guess we just keep missing each other. Where did you buy yours? What color is it? Anything done to it? And can you make the cruise next Friday night in West Chester? (See this post: http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=8703&forum=24&6 )

Looking forward to meeting with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.