Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Hey franksride ( Rich ) from Parkridge, we're pratically neighbors! I'll be on the look out for your DHG Bullitt...
I'm not too far from the famous Dairy Queen in Montvale, near Krasuers on the corner of Summit and Spring Valley. :cool:

from Montvale, New Jersey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2002-01-30 00:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2002-01-30 00:25 ]</font>

Hopewell Township here. I have only spotted one other Bullitt in my part of NJ. Bought mine last July. It was love at first sight and first test drive. Have added several MGW accents since, including the license plate frame. They really add a nice touch. Thinking of some additional mods, but nothing crazy.

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-04-03 19:04, Bullitt2468 wrote:
hey, sorry so late with a response. bullitt#2468 from west deptford
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Where in West Deptford are you? I'm in Greenfields!

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-04-04 08:43, retromuscle wrote:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Where in West Deptford are you? I'm in Greenfields!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Near the Shop Rite on 45

Ah hell, you're right around the corner from me. Funny, I haven't seen any other Bullitts around. Guess we just keep missing each other. Where did you buy yours? What color is it? Anything done to it? And can you make the cruise next Friday night in West Chester? (See this post: http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=8703&forum=24&6 )

Looking forward to meeting with you.

On 2002-04-05 08:33, retromuscle wrote:
Ah hell, you're right around the corner from me. Funny, I haven't seen any other Bullitts around. Guess we just keep missing each other. Where did you buy yours? What color is it? Anything done to it? And can you make the cruise next Friday night in West Chester? (See this post: http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=8703&forum=24&6 )

Looking forward to meeting with you.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> I bought mine at Holman Ford in turnersville. It's DHG. I haven't done anything to it. I don't think I'll be able to make it friday night. Maybe another time though.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.