Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

How many Bullitt Heads live in New jersey

1K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  01bullitt 
#1 ·
I know of only one other Bullitt owner from New Jersey,KrankieKat. If there are any others out there send out a post. We have 2 Zillion people living in this state.Its looks like an antfarm around here. By God there must be more than only 2 Bullitts in New Jersey.I guess if there are more they must be stuck in traffic on the Garden State Parkway and the Jersey Turnpike and they can't get to their computers. Black Bullitt #1768

#4 ·
Hello Bullitt #244. Now I know of 3 in New Jersey,myself included.Its still hard to believe with all the people and cars that we have in NJ that there are only 3 Bullitts! Guess I'll just have to keep searching.BlackBullitt#1768

#7 ·
I also know that one other Black Bullitt besides mine was sold at Valley Ford in Westwood, New Jersey. :eek:

FranK

from Montvale, New Jersey

Exit 172 of the GSP...Last exit in NJ before going in to NYS or first exit in NJ from reverse direction.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-10-09 01:42 ]</font>

#10 ·
Hey this is starting to get interesting.We now have 6 of us in NJ.All we need is 3 more and we can start a softball team.BlackBullitt #1768

#13 ·
Hey, now I feel better knowing that there is more then just me as being a Bullitt owner in NJ. I live in the Trenton area. It would be great if all of us could get together before the bad weather comes upon us. Let's keep this going hopefully we can get every Bullitt owner in NJ to get together.

#16 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-14 21:10, bullitt63 wrote:
I am the proud owner of DHG BULLITT #1569. I live in south Jersey near Cherry Hill. She only has 600 miles on her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt63 on 2002-01-14 21:15 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Cherry Hill? That's right near me. I'm in West Deptford and my wife works in Cherry Hill. Where exactly do you live?

#18 ·
bullitt owner from union new jersey here

#22 ·
Hey franksride ( Rich ) from Parkridge, we're pratically neighbors! I'll be on the look out for your DHG Bullitt...
I'm not too far from the famous Dairy Queen in Montvale, near Krasuers on the corner of Summit and Spring Valley. :cool:

from Montvale, New Jersey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2002-01-30 00:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2002-01-30 00:25 ]</font>

#23 ·
Hopewell Township here. I have only spotted one other Bullitt in my part of NJ. Bought mine last July. It was love at first sight and first test drive. Have added several MGW accents since, including the license plate frame. They really add a nice touch. Thinking of some additional mods, but nothing crazy.

#26 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-04-03 19:04, Bullitt2468 wrote:
hey, sorry so late with a response. bullitt#2468 from west deptford
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Where in West Deptford are you? I'm in Greenfields!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.