Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't realize till I joined this site that there were Bullitts sold outside the US. Does anyone know how many were sold in the US? And how many sold in Canada. Is there any in other countries? Just wondering.
Deidra

·
Registered
172 Posts
Originally 500 Bullitts where slated for Canada.

·
Registered
257 Posts
500 is what I have heard. I have also heard 350, which is much better number for me. One of these days we will find out for sure.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Mr. T should be a good source regarding this info. Mr. TTTTTTTTTTT????????? :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: whiskycreek on 2001-11-07 19:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
693 Posts
My Ford Dealer told me 500 to Canada

·
Registered
694 Posts
An employee of the Ford Corporate offices told me that there were only 470 Bullitts shipped to Canada and that 342 of them were DHG which means only 128 were Black/True Blue.
He mentioned that the information came from the "Horse's Mouth" so I presume that it means the information was official.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ill bet MR T could answer this- and correctly too. But after all the heat he took from a few on the last production count fiasco,he probally wont open that can of worms. But most of us know he is THE MAN in the know. We are fortunate to have him looking at our site and offering information that is factual and helpful to all of us.
Ma said "dont bite the hand that feeds ya."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts