Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have a fairly solid production count on the Bullitt, what do you think they will do for it's successors?

I figure they will make about 10,000 Mach I's. It has seen more press than our Bullitts did, before release that is, so I figure the amount pre-ordered will be very high.

However, I think they will limit the production on the Boss 302 to a similar count as the Bullitt. The Boss name has always been special/very limited #'s produced. I think they will be much more expensive than Either the Bullitt or the Mach I as well.

Anyone else care to speculate?

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'll say 7500 each will be quoted with actual production being less.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The show car they have has a de-tuned Cobra motor in it, complete with builder sig plate. How many cars they build might be limited to the extra Cobra motors they can build. On the other hand, the new '04 'Stangs are supposed to all have aluminum blocks (like Cobra), so maybe this is a way to ramp up block production.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I would think,if the Mach 1 is to be built in 2002,they would have the package finalized by now,and have parts being made.But no word yet in the press about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts