Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many Mustang Club of America members we have here? We all should be. I am a member as well as a member of a regional club that is a MCA Charter Club. Let's all support the heritage! :-B

·
Registered
140 Posts
I joined in Sept.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good move BlackBullitt!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
My MCA number is #41455.... And Mustang Club of Tidewater President Elect.....

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just printed out the application and I'm mailing it in later!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
MCA # 40248 since 1997

They are slowly becoming more helpful to those of us out West.

Best Mustang event I ever did was travel across country with a Mustang caravan to the 35th Mustang Anniversary celebration in Charlotte, NC. Can't wait for the 40th!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-18 02:00, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Epperstang Joyce, how helpful are they for us out here? Convince me to join......

Vicki

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

They sure don't seem to do doodly squat in my neck of the woods. :sad:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I believe we should make a contribution here first for our club. Then consider MCA as a second choice. We get useful info here daily.
So I sent some money here first. I may send more. I love being part of this club. I have been in the MCA and only once a month when the Mustang times comes out do you get any info.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Joined up in September. #50630

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i'm a member of SMMC(Show Me Mustang Club) of eastern & central missouri and we are affiliated with MCA.
maybe i should join MCA also!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Our local club, 1st PA Mustang Club, is a charter club of MCA. To join our club you also have to join MCA or already be a member.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts