Ohio has a multitude of plate options.
I do not know how many...20-30 maybe?
We even have one honoring Eagle Scouts
with the Eagle Scout medal depicted on
the plate.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Illinois sucks.. We have just a handful. However my vote would have to go to Florida. When my wife and I were down there we made a game of trying to spot different plates. Geeze o' Pete have they got a lot of different plate options there... Palm Trees, Oranges, sports teams, fishing, hunting, Dolphins, Fish, Deer, new age colored stripes, colleges, etc. I don't know the exact count but there were a horde of 'em.

Update.. Found the link for our plate choices in Illinois Here

2001 DHG Bullitt #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2002-01-11 13:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
140 Posts
Washington now has just one plate(Mt Rainier background). Your personalized letters/numbers go on this plate. We used to also have a ugly yellow with green numbers.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I can't even tell you how many Florida has. You may find lists, but they aren't complete. We have tags for everything. I think we have tags with other states on them, just to make people feel at home. You may be able to make your own tag from all that I've seen. I don't even think the state knows how many tags they have.

Tennessee has a bunch too though. You can get other states universtities on their plates to add to the mess. Florida may have those too though. Hell, I see tags with Tennessee/Universtiy or Florida on them, no telling where the cars from.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Here in Alberta (Canada) there is just one plate offered. You can get one personalized (at a cost of $185.00 Canadian) if it is not already taken. There is no fee for searching to see if the one you want is available.

'01 Bullitt #01737 DHG
'01 Ford Escape Red
'68 Mustang Hardtop Gold

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2002-01-12 22:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have noticed how Canada falls behind when it comes to license plate options. They are boring. BC only has 2, the standard and the personalized (besides collector). They are beastly expensive as well. Absolutely ridiculous.

·
Registered
216 Posts
For California:

Environmental License Plates (ELP)
California Arts
Coastal
Lake Tahoe
Yosemite
California Firefighter
Kids
Veteran
Rotary International
Breast Cancer Treatment
Girl Scout

·
Registered
878 Posts
In Ontario you can get all the sports teams including CFL, NHL, MLBB and NBA. There must be 20 other little emblems you can get incuding the Star Trek arrowhead to a loon. These can be personalized or to save money they will have a normal tag number.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts