Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
visible ponys can you count on your Bullitt's exterior. Found one today that surprised me, took my son about thirty minutes to fine all of them. BTW, he has already asked when would he get the Bullitt? Told him when my toes are pointing skyward,or when I'm to ole to enjoy it anymore.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I can only find 7 exterior, and that is if you count the one on the inside of the gas door. Where did you find 11? I didn't open anything else (doors, hood, trunk, etc).

·
Registered
899 Posts
hmmm, my count is 10....

·
Registered
610 Posts
11 works for me , but you gotta do the "old in and out"!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My count is nine with opening the gas cap. An eleven count would give you the one on the gas cap and the steering wheel, I belive.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Let's see....4 on the wheel caps, 2 on the front windshield, 1 on the gas cap if you open it, 1 on the Hood blanket if it's open, 2 on the front brakes, 1 on the front grille, 1 on the steering wheel if you look through the window or open the door, and 2 if you install the molded rear splash guards; that's 14 I think.......Now if you count the pony's on the Build sticker, I lose count................Am I missing any??

·
Registered
214 Posts
Don't forget the one on the windshield.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Man,
You cats have way to much time on your hands! LOL

I see lots of ponies, but only one old stud. He is the one looking back at me in the mirror.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Aren't there 2 on the windshield? I can't go check right now...

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Yes, there ARE 2 on the windshield. Look low and it looks like it is part of the signature of the windshield maker or something.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The only reason I thought there were 2 is that I kept seeing a shadow of one on the dash, looks pretty cool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts