Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a guy the other day who is willing to part (for a reasonable price) with a Kenne Bell 2.1l supercharger for my car. Questions abound. How much is too much for a used one (I checked eBay just real quick and came up with cars that had one on it, not just the blower.) in good shape? What extra parts would be needed to install on a stock motored Bullitt? (The unit is now on a '03 GT) And, if I sold it to recoup some cost, how much is the intake worth right now?

I would love to be able to shell out the cash for the blower and save it for when I feel 02445 is ready for around 420 RWHP, I would. But now is just not the time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
MechanicMarc said:
I talked to a guy the other day who is willing to part (for a reasonable price) with a Kenne Bell 2.1l supercharger for my car. Questions abound. How much is too much for a used one (I checked eBay just real quick and came up with cars that had one on it, not just the blower.) in good shape? What extra parts would be needed to install on a stock motored Bullitt? (The unit is now on a '03 GT) And, if I sold it to recoup some cost, how much is the intake worth right now?

I would love to be able to shell out the cash for the blower and save it for when I feel 02445 is ready for around 420 RWHP, I would. But now is just not the time.
Was it just the blower? Or did it come with some of the hardware?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts