Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just interested in how much my Bullitt would be worth. Its got almost 55k miles, looks great tho...just some chips on the front bumper and hood. Its got BBK LT headers, high flow cats with BBK H pipe, brand new rear end with Eaton Posi diff. and 3.73s, tri-ax, and K&N intake, chin spoiler and grill delete, runs great and has 18x9/10 black bullitts and i also have the stockers with pretty much brand new tires.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
uh oh.....
Anyway I would guess anywhere from 14-16k??? just a guess though

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Hmmmmm I'd say around $17,000. How many Miles are on it?

I also think it would be the perfect even trade for a 1974 Mach I lol

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Black4592 said:
uh oh.....
Anyway I would guess anywhere from 14-16k??? just a guess though
I agree

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Not being serious about selling and trying to get a price just will not work.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ur so friendly rblack......if u must know the only reason im interested in how much the bullit is worth and considering selling is that i may have a great deal on a a low mileage '03 Mach ;-)

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Bullitt2436KM said:
oh ur so friendly rblack......if u must know the only reason im interested in how much the bullit is worth and considering selling is that i may have a great deal on a a low mileage '03 Mach ;-)[/QUOT

I am friendly, you are the one who said "just interested". People will say it is worth this and worth that, you will not know the value until you try selling the car. Figure what you want for the car and tell those that say it is worth way more, to sell it for you and they can keep the difference money. And I don't need to know the reason for selling, that is your business. Just telling you how it is. If you do sell I hope you get good money for it, just remember the miles and how old it is.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Bullitt2436KM said:
oh ur so friendly rblack......if u must know the only reason im interested in how much the bullit is worth and considering selling is that i may have a great deal on a a low mileage '03 Mach ;-)

since we're talking value - what is considered a great deal on a low mileage Mach?
(just curious)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill let you know when i confirm that its true....in the mean time i just thought it would be interesting to see what you guys would sell it for

·
Registered
889 Posts
Save your money buy a 03 Cobra. Remember the lower end is almost bullitt (sorry) proof. Yeah, if you get the stick (mach 1) it has a good crank but what about the rest of the lower end. Simple fact you can push and push (HP) sooner or later it will catch up to you without a COMPLEAT LOWER END. Don't get me wrong, Mach's are very nice cars.

Your car is only worth what someone is willing to give you. In other words if you can't find someone to buy it for what you want then guess what.

BTW, I sold my Bullitt for $15,000 it had 19,500 miles never driven daily, stored winters, I bought the car new. I wanted more but guess what!!

If you do sell, I hope you can get what you want....:smile:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
+1 on the cobra comment, Machs are cool, but bullitts and cobras are cooler, IMHO of course. I'll ask around for ya though if you want.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Black4592 said:
+1 on the cobra comment, Machs are cool, but bullitts and cobras are cooler, IMHO of course. I'll ask around for ya though if you want.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the COOL factor. Bullitts do have that COOL factor. You just can't beat that !!

I may be leaning a little toward the Cobra to much only 'cause I own one.....:lol:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Mr. Swift I did sell the Bullitt a couple months ago.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mr. Swift are you talking about low end power on the Machs?...im not sure what you are talking about

i love the bullitt dont get me wrong.....but the the Machs are awesome too. Cobras are ridiculous but they are a bit much for a college student & insurance. Like i said im just thinking about it, and just wanted to see what i would be lookin at for the Bullitt.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Bullitt2436KM said:
Mr. Swift are you talking about low end power on the Machs?...im not sure what you are talking about

i love the bullitt dont get me wrong.....but the the Machs are awesome too. Cobras are ridiculous but they are a bit much for a college student & insurance. Like i said im just thinking about it, and just wanted to see what i would be lookin at for the Bullitt.

Lower end meaning engine block and what's inside pistons,rods, etc. the Cobra has FORGED (THAT'S A VERY GOOD THANG.) pistons, rods, etc. and I understand the money issue at your age (we all go thru tough times with money at that age. I know I did.) Hang in there one day (hopefuly) when your older you will be able to aford more.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts