Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to deal on a 2008 Bullitt. The sticker on the car is 31,560. With the current Ford employee pricing the price has come down to 28,167.98. I really think he can do better, but he's giving me the 'Bullitt/Shelby not available for rebates argument'.

What do y'all think?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I was just curious as to what everyone else was paying.....feel free to chime in. Wondering if I'm getting a so-so deal or if I can do better. Thanks Again IMBOC'ers.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I don't think you'll get less than employee pricing from Ford. If the Dealer wants to reduce his take on the sale you will get it for a little less, but without an additional rebate from Ford or special Finacing that's about it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Paid 25K for mine 6 weeks ago.
I had better luck asking for the internet manager at dealerships.

·
Registered
289 Posts
We paid $28,850 back in late Aug early Sep. I would think you could talk them into $25-26 with a motivated dealer. Good hunting.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been trying to deal on one in my area. The msrp is $33,150. They have come down over $4000 to $29,000. I told them that it was still not good enough. It is hard to pay that when I see the deals that the guys in California got.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
dhg1848 said:
admin adjustment? what is that?
LOL...Assume it means the dealer is still asking 4K over sticker....Hello, earth to Ford Dealer, checked the news lately???

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GOT OATZ said:
LOL...Assume it means the dealer is still asking 4K over sticker....Hello, earth to Ford Dealer, checked the news lately???
LOL GOTOATZ. That's some nerve right now! They prol'y have Shelby GT500's at 75K too.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
To all you whiners who are complaining about prices of under 30K, eat my shorts! I speak for all the early 08 buyers. :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts