·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to install a Novi 1000 on the b?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Contact Jim at SWTuning.com in OKC and he will tell you exactly. I personally went with the Novi 2000 as it cost only a little more than the 1000 and can turn slower to provide the desired boost.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P-51 Bullitt said:
Contact Jim at SWTuning.com in OKC and he will tell you exactly. I personally went with the Novi 2000 as it cost only a little more than the 1000 and can turn slower to provide the desired boost.
yeah I called him but got no answer. :( I would have gone bigger but this came with the car.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Well.....

Jim is a "Hands on" kinda guy and if he didn't answer, then he was busy in the shop. He does not sit around in the office waiting for the phone to ring when there is work to be done in the shop.

If you leave a message and your phone number, he will certainly return your call.

I can tell you that he is one of (if not the best) tuners for mustangs and he has the right tools (SCT and Mustang Dyno).

If you blow him off because he did not answer the phone, you are the one that is loosing out!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
P-51 Bullitt said:
Jim is a "Hands on" kinda guy and if he didn't answer, then he was busy in the shop. He does not sit around in the office waiting for the phone to ring when there is work to be done in the shop.

If you leave a message and your phone number, he will certainly return your call.

I can tell you that he is one of (if not the best) tuners for mustangs and he has the right tools (SCT and Mustang Dyno).

If you blow him off because he did not answer the phone, you are the one that is loosing out!
yeah I agree he is the best for mustangs! and he called me back and i'll use him but it's gonna take me awhile to save up some money.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
He does good work. He does what he says he will do and he is honest.
He will not tell you what you can get with the system as all engines are a bit different (even exactly same engines).

Just FYI here are my numbers with the Novi 2000 at 12psi @6200 RPM:
(PowerDyne Mustang Loaded Dyno) 340 RWHP/348 RWTQ
(DynoJet Numbers) 374 RWHP/382 RWTQ

That is without the air/air cooler. If you have the cooler you can expect 20-30 more HP.

Since you have already talked with him, you now realize it is not just a matter of bolting on a S/C. There are a LOT of other things you must add to receive the full benefit of the S/C. It is not cheap.........but........it is FUN!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
WOW.......125 views of this thread (as of now)!

That tells me a LOT of Bullitt's are considering getting BLOWN!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr.BULLITT said:
that tells me there are more males then females lol
haha...yeah I was thinking of doing that, but im just not sure. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts