Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I put images up that are big enough to view? Do all images have to come from URL? I have Re-sized and cropped my jpegs to meet size requirements and you have to have really good eyes to view them. What the heck am I not doing correctly?

·
Registered
453 Posts
First I load my pics up to Photobucket.com it is a free subscription website. Once you load them there, under each of your pics there are 4 selections. Left click on the bottom selection "IMG Code", that creates a copy of the pic. Come back to your thread here and right click and paste the photo. Click on Preview Post and you should see your pic. I think you can add up to five pics per post. Here is one of mine from Photobucket.com with my Mach 1 and DHG Bullitt. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
cvclaya said:
How do I put images up that are big enough to view? Do all images have to come from URL? I have Re-sized and cropped my jpegs to meet size requirements and you have to have really good eyes to view them. What the heck am I not doing correctly?
As mentioned, photobucket, or another hosting option will work, or turn on compression in the jpg when you resize. Try a setting of 80%, and go from there.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Rare Pony said:
First I load my pics up to Photobucket.com it is a free subscription website. Once you load them there, under each of your pics there are 4 selections. Left click on the bottom selection "IMG Code", that creates a copy of the pic. Come back to your thread here and right click and paste the photo. Click on Preview Post and you should see your pic. I think you can add up to five pics per post. Here is one of mine from Photobucket.com with my Mach 1 and DHG Bullitt. Good Luck!

Man! you have some nice cars and a nice little town there.
Oh yeah, +1, I do this exact operation.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Black4592 said:
Man! you have some nice cars and a nice little town there.
Oh yeah, +1, I do this exact operation.

Thanks for the compliment. The 98 GT in the background of the previous picture is up for sale, but I have a 73 Mustang convert in the garage. Can you have too many Mustangs?

·
Registered
722 Posts
It looks like a certain pony's ready for a paint and bath.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts