Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an original owner of #875 and have joined recently. I cannot seem to be able to register my Mustang. Any suggestions on getting this done?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,177 Posts
I am an original owner of #875 and have joined recently. I cannot seem to be able to register my Mustang. Any suggestions on getting this done?
Hi Hookmonster! I will get you on the registry as we speak. I am putting you down with DHG Bullitt #875. If it is TB or black, please let me know so I can change it. Welcome!

I live in Spokane!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Hookmonster! I will get you on the registry as we speak. I am putting you down with DHG Bullitt #875. If it is TB or black, please let me know so I can change it. Welcome!

I live in Spokane!
How about adding mine to the register while you are at it! I have #3242 a DHG 2008 Bullitt. It's on my profile, I am located in Kentucky. Thanks! ☺

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,177 Posts
How about adding mine to the register while you are at it! I have #3242 a DHG 2008 Bullitt. It's on my profile, I am located in Kentucky. Thanks! ☺
Hi stangdude! I will get your info over to the member that keeps the 08 registry. He will get you on there! Thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts