Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know an easy way to remove the yellow warning stickers that attach to the sun visors? The use a pretty strong adhesive. Would heating them with a hair dryer help?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd advise against it as I believe they're virtually "bonded" to the fabric and you probably will be more unhappy with their appearance afterward...

Glad you're enjoying your new BULLITT!!

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
I don't know about removing the stickers. Just some thoughts that might not do anything you want, but might get you where you want to go. Or trigger something creative on your part.

Does it have a vanity mirror? If not maybe you could get one and strategically place it.

Or, take it to an auto upholstery shop.

Or maybe have a second right hand visor installed on the left side if there isn't any issue like a mirror/stickers on it.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
StangGuy1133 said:
I'd advise against it as I believe they're virtually "bonded" to the fabric and you probably will be more unhappy with their appearance afterward...

Glad you're enjoying your new BULLITT!!
Ditto! I have seen various vehicles where the stickers have been removed...and it takes its toll on the fabric by removing them.

Enjoy that new "B"!

:)

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. I peeled mine of my 05 by hand. Driver side came off clean, passenger side left a bit of glue behind. It's not easy to just peel of by hand- they really stick those damn things on!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Best solution I've seen to the factory visor sticker challenge was a sticker offered for sale on FleaBay. It's the same size as the factory sticker and fits over it. It's somewhat agreeable looking than what Ford installs...

Haven't seen them listed for a while but here's one currently available:

:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Martimus said:
Best solution I've seen to the factory visor sticker challenge was a sticker offered for sale on FleaBay. It's the same size as the factory sticker and fits over it. It's somewhat agreeable looking than what Ford installs...

Haven't seen them listed for a while but here's one currently available:

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's COOL!

I gotta get some of those!

Thanks for the info, Martimus.

:py2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts