Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Perfect, drive that car. Wheels and tires are round for a reason.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Is it my imagination, or is that rim bent just a little in the top picture?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Ooouuuuuucccchhhh ... That's Freakin' Terrible ... Daaaaaaaaaang !!! (roflmao)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep it's bent just a little. 2/4 of my rims are bent and scuffed pretty good, but nothin too major. I bought this car to drive and by god that's what im gonna do with it. Damn straight rblack4405, you know whats up! I'm just glad I have those flaps still there after going through that field! :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jp660605 said:
What were you doing in a field, groundhog huntin?:badgrin:
We had a pro golf tournament in town down at highland springs over the weekend. I had to use public parking (in the field next to the golf course) and it had rained the day before. We had VIP passes that included free beer and food so there wasen't a chance I'd miss it for the world! I never liked watching golf really until I went to the event this year, it was quite interesting.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Bullitt Brad said:
Yep it's bent just a little. 2/4 of my rims are bent and scuffed pretty good, but nothin too major. I bought this car to drive and by god that's what im gonna do with it. Damn straight rblack4405, you know whats up! I'm just glad I have those flaps still there after going through that field! :lol:
You aren't that fella that had a Orange 4X4 67 Mustang fastback on ebay last year are you???:evil:He said it was meant for driving and that's what he did...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DavidMidgley said:
You aren't that fella that had a Orange 4X4 67 Mustang fastback on ebay last year are you???:evil:He said it was meant for driving and that's what he did...
Yah I've been thinking about a lift kit for the bullitt...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts