Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new run of 08 Bullitts will continue the numbers from our 01's, or will they start those at 0 again?

Casey
DCLmustang

·
Registered
473 Posts
If I end up getting a 2008 Bullitt and it is not numbered, I will end up putting my 3rd holographic sticker on it,(which I still have) in honor of 2126.... :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
MARINE_V said:
If I end up getting a 2008 Bullitt and it is not numbered, I will end up putting my 3rd holographic sticker on it,(which I still have) in honor of 2126.... :smile:
That's pretty cool, MARINE_V. :cool:

·
Registered
311 Posts
PY... I'm gonna be later for work again today because of you. I lost all track of time with your post. I used you as my excuse of being late so if he calls his name is Tom.

·
Banned
978 Posts
Bullitt_Buyer said:
Collin...where did you get that .gif??? wow!
Steve, I found it on the internet. :lol:

Seriously, I don't remember where (specifically) I found it but I had it saved on my pc so I thought I would give it a try as a sig pic. No, it's not B-Man's mom. :nerd:

·
Registered
473 Posts
PY said:
That's pretty cool, MARINE_V. :cool:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry you where saying.....?????

I must have gotten distracted by something..... :lol:

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just seems logical that they would continue the numbers. Would give more creditability to both cars as to why they were built and what they represent. The least Ford could do since we are out at car shows all over the country promoting Mustangs which helps Ford with new buyers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts