Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellow Bullittheads!

I'm glad to see this site get off the ground. The Yahoo one served its purpose well enough, but I like the ease and reliability of this style BBS better.

Of you are looking for moderators, I am currently the Moderator of the SN95 Forum over at Mustangsandmore.com I will be happy to help out in anyway that I can.

I'm also going to post a link to this site over there, if that's ok. We have several Bullitt owners that would probably enjoy posting here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just dropped by to say hi. My buddy above told me about this site so I figured I'd stop by and see whats up!

Stewart

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-15 23:23, Bullitt01 wrote:
Howdy fellow Bullittheads!

I'm glad to see this site get off the ground. The Yahoo one served its purpose well enough, but I like the ease and reliability of this style BBS better.

Of you are looking for moderators, I am currently the Moderator of the SN95 Forum over at Mustangsandmore.com I will be happy to help out in anyway that I can.

I'm also going to post a link to this site over there, if that's ok. We have several Bullitt owners that would probably enjoy posting here.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Sure, no problem as far as the link is concerned. Pass it along to Bullitt owners. I am trying to build a true club, a place for people to talk about bullitts and such. I have more suprises coming. Eventually we can have a registry, maybe small dues with a dash badge or plaque or something. For now, its a home. :smile:

As far as moderators, cool. I will add you to the list. As we grow, we will need more mods (yeah, and those mods too :smile: and you are next in line.

Welcome!!

Mike
aka Bullittoid

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hiya Stewart!
I'm expecting Joyce and Jimmy Ray to be joining here soon.

Joyce should have her Bullitt by Friday I think.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Hi,
It's Jimmy Ray and Kay from Mustang Club of Tidewater and their newest Baby Bullitt 1007
This is great a club for Bullitts were do I join

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-17 20:03, Jimmy Ray wrote:
Hi,
It's Jimmy Ray and Kay from Mustang Club of Tidewater and their newest Baby Bullitt 1007
This is great a club for Bullitts were do I join

Bullitt 1-007? Cool! :smile:

Welcome aboard. We are trying to build up a user base here, and I am working on the website as we go. We don't have an official club *yet*, but we are working towards something official.

Post, ask/answer questions, have fun.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey Froops,
It's gettin hard to keep track of the BullittBunch on the web. Is the Yahoo site still on, or is the intent to have this be the main area of conversation?

I'll be checkin in and keepin up.

The CatSmasher

·
Registered
610 Posts
Pretty soon we'll have enough bullitt clubs to encompass all 5000 whatever bullittheads.:lol:

2001 Bullitt at the ramp

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullittman on 2001-05-21 18:42 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
On 2001-05-21 16:32, CatSmasher wrote:
Hey Froops,
It's gettin hard to keep track of the BullittBunch on the web. Is the Yahoo site still on, or is the intent to have this be the main area of conversation?

I'll be checkin in and keepin up.

The CatSmasher

Well for now, both seem to be active, but we (the yahoo founders) talked about making this (eventually) a permanent home. A place for articles, and calendar data, and pics, etc..

Its growing, albeit slowly. :smile:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi y'all. Some of you might know me from Yahoo, but this seems to be a much nicer format. Yahoo was rather flaky. I have had mine since Saturday so I haven't had much of a chance to try her out yet. I don't even think I have gotten past 75 MPH yet. It is this damn Seattle traffic. :wink:

Quick question though, my dealership offers this package whereby they put on paint sealant, undercoating and fabric and leather protectant. It is either seperate for $200-$270 each, or $700 for everything. Plus they give it a lifetime warranty. They will only do it for the first week, so I would have to decide soon. Has anyone had this done? Is it worth the money. Keep in mind that it rains a bit here, and until I buy a house my car will be parked outdoors.

Drive safely now.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I'm having it done to my Bullitt for no other reason than they guarnetee the paint and clearcoat against fading and peeling. The interior protection is a must as they gaurantee that against everything except blood for life. It's a small price to pay for the coverage..

Blakwing

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ahhhh, this is the life!!!
arrrrr, let me stretch out a little here and get comfortable. ok, that's better
hey while you're up can you grab me a Mountain Dew out of the "fridge" 1Nasty?
LOL

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am very pleased with this site. I plan to visit everyday. Where I live, there are no Bullitt's around so I need a place to speak with fellow Bullitt owners; after all we do own a very sweet ride, don't you think?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Dan, welcome to the wonderful world of the Bullitt, it's kinda like a cult, only a good one! :grin: I noticed you said there aren't any Bullitts around you, and that you are in Georgia, what part? GTBULLITT02321 and I are starting a GA Bullitt Owners Club, and we already have about 15-16 interested in joining, so we are not alone in Georgia, that's for sure. Would you be interested in joining us? If so, reply with your email address and I will add you to my distribution list. We will have a monthly newsletter, quarterly meetings, and more. Anyway, welcome again, and hope to meet you sometime. :smile:

:bullitt:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts