Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Bullittheads. I just registered yesterday. I puchased my first pony in May and having stumbled upon the IMBOC site I just had to join up. My Bullitt is #5020 and is stabled in Lexington TX. So far it is stock except that I visited American Muscle and purchased the rear window louvre kit. The sun in Texas is pretty intense here and I have found it to be a great help in preserving my interior already. It also looks great. I am 49 years young and the kids are all grown up so now I am ready to have some fun of my own again! I remember seeing the movie Bullitt when I was young and fell in love with the car scenes in that movie at the age of 10. I am a Ford guy to the bone... I also have a 08 F250 Super Duty Lariat and a 500 Limited for the wife. It is good to see that we all share something in common and perhaps we will see each other on the blacktop sometime! Have a good ride!
Mike

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
:cool: Mike welcome to imboc from Minn.:cool:
Great name BTW !!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Welcome from Baytown (Houston area).

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
A Big WELCOME to You Mike ..................

mharrell said:
Hello fellow Bullittheads. I just registered yesterday. I puchased my first pony in May and having stumbled upon the IMBOC site I just had to join up. My Bullitt is #5020 and is stabled in Lexington TX. So far it is stock except that I visited American Muscle and purchased the rear window louvre kit. The sun in Texas is pretty intense here and I have found it to be a great help in preserving my interior already. It also looks great. I am 49 years young and the kids are all grown up so now I am ready to have some fun of my own again! I remember seeing the movie Bullitt when I was young and fell in love with the car scenes in that movie at the age of 10. I am a Ford guy to the bone... I also have a 08 F250 Super Duty Lariat and a 500 Limited for the wife. It is good to see that we all share something in common and perhaps we will see each other on the blacktop sometime! Have a good ride!
Mike

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
mharrell
aka "Mike"

Mike, nice to have YOU join IMBOC and I think You will really enjoy this Forum.

tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Hi Mike. Welcome to IMBOC

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
:cool: From New Mexico: Welcome to IMBOC!:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts