Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi-dee-ho my name is JOE.
I went to Prestige Ford in Garland Texas today and plunked down my monies on a black BULLITT. The thing still had all of the transport stickers and crap on her so I get to pick it up Monday.

Just saying hi! I got this link off of someone's Mustangworld Select Stangs page.

My first question is, where can I get some chrome BULLITT wheels? Who's the cheapest?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Joe,
Welcome to the world of the bullitt. I remember having to wait for mine, it's unbearable. When you get it you can't stop admiring her, she's a beautiful car. Just remember to cut the grass now because you won't get crap done after Monday.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I do have plenty to do. I have to clean up the 93 coupe I bought a week ago. They announced the 0% just a day after I got it home. Now I have to sell it.:roll:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I too went crazy waiting for mine, he's right about the lawn! :lol: This car will be even better than you are imagining right now.

·
Registered
448 Posts
You guys have lawns? I can't remember, lol. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well stung, if you're really intent on making the Bullitt a non-sleeper--something I can't condone but must nevertheless accept--you can find Ford Motorsport chromed Bullitt wheels at http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/WheelSearch.jsp?&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Mustang+GT+Bullitt&autoYear=2001

Just click to the 3rd or so page. The bad news? they're 299 a pop. Part no. M-1007-B178C

2001 DHG Bullit #4719
Densecharger
1995 Laser Red GT
K&N Filter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gibscreen on 2001-10-08 16:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gibscreen on 2001-10-08 16:24 ]</font>

·
Registered
586 Posts
Think about waiting on the wheels. You might find that your Bullitt is pretty sweet the way it was intended.

Oh, and about the lawn. Don't worry about it. Just do a few hole-shots and donuts on it come Monday and you'll never have to worry about it again!

Welcome to the fun club!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts