Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a once over on the car at JMS. Getting her ready for the Shootout. Steve called me with some dyno #'s. He stated that "it's like fine wine, it just keeps getting better with age"! So hears the latest #'s--481 rwhp and 419 rwtq on the race tune. With a 30 shot the #'s are 543 rwhp and 485 rwtq. All these #'s were done on a mustang dyno . Steve said it was still making power @ 6500 rpm's but that was as far as they were willing to push it. Not to bad for 10#'s of boost and on all stock internals,heads and intake I thought.

·
Car Whisperer
20,880 Posts
That's great numbers. Be careful though since they say anything pver 400HP on the stock internals is asking for trouble.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
That's great numbers. Be careful though since they say anything pver 400HP on the stock internals is asking for trouble.
That's what everyones been telling John since he went over 400 HP a few years ago. I know he has well over 100 passes on the motor at well over 400 HP. He has a mutant engine. :D

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
yea johns car is sick.

yeah they say anything over 400fwhp, I as well as paul and john are running 450+ fwhp, I want to see how far ican push it before it blows something.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It sounds like this.........BOOM!!! HeHe....just kidding. Thats some awesome numbers.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What I think is amazing is that I pretty much have been running this set up for about 34000 miles.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
the joker said:
It sounds like this.........BOOM!!! HeHe....just kidding. Thats some awesome numbers.
that is just what i was thinking:D

·
3,389 Posts
DOUBLE J said:
What I think is amazing is that I pretty much have been running this set up for about 34000 miles.
Ya but Paul says if you took it over 4K RPM's once in a while, you'd know what amazing really is!!!
"don't shoot the messenger"

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Ya but Paul says if you took it over 4K RPM's once in a while, you'd know what amazing really is!!!
"don't shoot the messenger"
Well Paul must be shifting @3500 rpm's since he's always behind me!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
yea johns car is sick.

yeah they say anything over 400fwhp, I as well as paul and john are running 450+ fwhp, I want to see how far ican push it before it blows something.
But your sig states 410 HP.

I is confused.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
But your sig states 410 HP.

I is confused.
His sig is Rear Wheel Horspower and his post is Flywheel Horsepower.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts