Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hawaii Performance Mustangs is having our 4th annual Rumble on the Roof all Mustang car show. The show is free to the public and proceeds from the show are going to the Hawaiian Humane Society. More info is below.

Here are the details for the show:
What: Rumlbe on the Roof IV
When: 9/18/2011 11 am to 4 pm
Where: Honolulu Ford in Kalihi
Cost: free for spectators, $15 entry fee
All proceeds go to Hawaiian Humane Society
Also: food, fun, prizes, Rumble contest for best sounding exhaust
For more info check out HawaiiPerformanceMustangs.com

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Awwwww, come on guys!!!!! I'm the charity coordinator, come help the Hawaiian Humane Society out! Heres the full rundown on the event hahaha
--The Fourth Annual Rumble On The Roof, presented by Hawaii Performance Mustangs--

Come out to see and hear the best Mustangs Hawaii has to offer September 18th, 2011 at Honolulu Ford! This car show and rumble contest is open to the public with free admission for spectators and a minimum donation of $15 for entrants to our charity The Hawaiian Humane Society.

Schedule for Spectators:
11:00 AM: The show is open to the public and is totally FREE, so come out and see some of the best and most powerful Mustangs in the state! There will be food and refreshments available, and the Hawaiian Humane Society will also be there talking about the service they provide to our community. You will also be able to vote on the "People's Choice Award" for Best Mustang!

1:00 PM: The RUMBLE contest will start-This is your opportunity to hear these automotive icons in action! With over 4 decades worth of American Muscle in one place, this will be a site (and sound!) you don't want to miss!

3:00 PM: The Awards Ceremony will occur and over 25 awards will be given out to the field of cars. The finally of our event will be the cowning of the "Undisputed Rumble Champion" with a one of a kind trophy!

--------------

Entrants:
This show is open to anyone owning a Ford Mustang.

--Registration--
Same day registration will be available, but you will not be guaranteed a spot unless you pre-register and pay your entrance fee before the 18th. The fee will be a $15 minimum donation to the Hawaiian Humane Society, and all checks should be written directly to them-if you would like a tax-deduction letter, please make sure to indicate that on your registration form. The online registration form can be found here (Link will be posted soon!) HOWEVER please notice that your registration is not complete until we receive your entrance fee payment. You will receive a email once you register, but you must send payment to the address provided to reserve your spot in the show. Once we have your payment, you will get a confirmation email saying your payment has been received and your spot in X Class and Y Rumble Division has been reserved.

--Classes--
There will be 6 classes to enter your Mustang in for the show portion:

Classic (1964 1/2-1978 )
Fox (1979-1993 )
SN95 (1994-1998 )
New Edge (1999-2004 )
S197(2005-Present )
Specialty Classic/Fox (1964 1/2-1993 )
Specialty SN95/NE (1994-2004 )
Specialty S197 (2005-Present )

Speciallty classes include, but are not limited to: Bosses, Shelbys, Saleens, Roushs, Cobras, Bullitts, and Mach 1s.

For the Rumble Portion there will be 4 classes:

Classic (1964 1/2-1978 )
Fox (1979-1993 )
SN95/New Edge (1994-2004 )
S197 (2005-Present )

After the division winners are chosen there will be a final showdown between those contestants, and the "Undisputed Rumble Champion" will be crowned.

--Entrants Schedule--
9-10:00 AM: Entrant Registration and area set up. Same day registration will be available, but you will not be guaranteed a spot unless you pre-register and pay your entrance fee before the 18th (Please read the "Registration" section above).

10-11:00 AM-Clean up/Detail time for all owners. The show will not be open to the public at this time, so its your chance to get that last bit of dust off!

11:00 AM-12:00 noon-Judging will be held on all classes at this time

1:00 PM- The Rumble contest will start. This year's event will be different, with every car in a class having a chance to pull out of their parking spot and roll into a "judging" area-this is to eliminate any concern about different areas of the roof having better acoustics and to put everyone on an even playing field.

3:00 PM-The votes will be tallied, and the winners of every division and class will be awarded!

4:00 PM-Clean up and roll out will begin.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Well we would need ANOTHER Modification to make that trip!!! WINGS!!!:lol::lol:

You really don't know how MUCH I would LUV to make that show though!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is very true...or maybe the first Bullitt Boat conversion? Should be a great show, the winner of the rumble contest is getting a champions belt (similar to a boxing/wrestling championship belt :) )

·
Premium Member
12,040 Posts
HawaiiKid said:
Awwwww, come on guys!!!!! I'm the charity coordinator, come help the Hawaiian Humane Society out! Heres the full rundown on the event hahaha
--The Fourth Annual Rumble On The Roof, presented by Hawaii Performance Mustangs--

Come out to see and hear the best Mustangs Hawaii has to offer September 18th, 2011 at Honolulu Ford! This car show and rumble contest is open to the public with free admission for spectators and a minimum donation of $15 for entrants to our charity The Hawaiian Humane Society.

Schedule for Spectators:
11:00 AM: The show is open to the public and is totally FREE, so come out and see some of the best and most powerful Mustangs in the state! There will be food and refreshments available, and the Hawaiian Humane Society will also be there talking about the service they provide to our community. You will also be able to vote on the "People's Choice Award" for Best Mustang!

1:00 PM: The RUMBLE contest will start-This is your opportunity to hear these automotive icons in action! With over 4 decades worth of American Muscle in one place, this will be a site (and sound!) you don't want to miss!

3:00 PM: The Awards Ceremony will occur and over 25 awards will be given out to the field of cars. The finally of our event will be the cowning of the "Undisputed Rumble Champion" with a one of a kind trophy!

--------------

Entrants:
This show is open to anyone owning a Ford Mustang.

--Registration--
Same day registration will be available, but you will not be guaranteed a spot unless you pre-register and pay your entrance fee before the 18th. The fee will be a $15 minimum donation to the Hawaiian Humane Society, and all checks should be written directly to them-if you would like a tax-deduction letter, please make sure to indicate that on your registration form. The online registration form can be found here (Link will be posted soon!) HOWEVER please notice that your registration is not complete until we receive your entrance fee payment. You will receive a email once you register, but you must send payment to the address provided to reserve your spot in the show. Once we have your payment, you will get a confirmation email saying your payment has been received and your spot in X Class and Y Rumble Division has been reserved.

--Classes--
There will be 6 classes to enter your Mustang in for the show portion:

Classic (1964 1/2-1978 )
Fox (1979-1993 )
SN95 (1994-1998 )
New Edge (1999-2004 )
S197(2005-Present )
Specialty Classic/Fox (1964 1/2-1993 )
Specialty SN95/NE (1994-2004 )
Specialty S197 (2005-Present )

Speciallty classes include, but are not limited to: Bosses, Shelbys, Saleens, Roushs, Cobras, Bullitts, and Mach 1s.

For the Rumble Portion there will be 4 classes:

Classic (1964 1/2-1978 )
Fox (1979-1993 )
SN95/New Edge (1994-2004 )
S197 (2005-Present )

After the division winners are chosen there will be a final showdown between those contestants, and the "Undisputed Rumble Champion" will be crowned.

--Entrants Schedule--
9-10:00 AM: Entrant Registration and area set up. Same day registration will be available, but you will not be guaranteed a spot unless you pre-register and pay your entrance fee before the 18th (Please read the "Registration" section above).

10-11:00 AM-Clean up/Detail time for all owners. The show will not be open to the public at this time, so its your chance to get that last bit of dust off!

11:00 AM-12:00 noon-Judging will be held on all classes at this time

1:00 PM- The Rumble contest will start. This year's event will be different, with every car in a class having a chance to pull out of their parking spot and roll into a "judging" area-this is to eliminate any concern about different areas of the roof having better acoustics and to put everyone on an even playing field.

3:00 PM-The votes will be tallied, and the winners of every division and class will be awarded!

4:00 PM-Clean up and roll out will begin.

Hmmmmm, might have to add one more show next year.....if there's anything left of me after The Legend Lives Tour...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We'd have to make an award for the car who traveled the furthest just for you! Are Rumble contests not a common thing on the mainland? Our other big Mustang/Ford show also had one...but theirs was a car show mostly, with the Rumble tacked on at the end.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wanted to go to this event so bad. I bought my Bullitt from that dealership. Sadly though, I am currently on a 6 month deployment and won't be able to make it. Hopefully there will be another one soon after I get back!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aw man thats too bad. Stay safe over there!

Mustang Madness is thrown in the spring by the Aloha Shelby club here, and then there is HPMs Birthday Bash which is early summer that is open to members.

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
will be there.......in spirit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Keep me updated on any shows or meet ups that are going on after November. I'll be back at the beginning of December so I can make any other shows or meets after that. I used to take my last car to car shows but it was totaled in an accident and I got lucky to come across my Bullitt. I couldn't be happier and I'm ready to show it off while I stand proudly beside her!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you checked out hawaiiperformancemustangs.com? Its a pretty active local Mustang forum, and its a great way to meet up with some cool guys and cars. We do a LOT of events as attendees, and have meetings once a month out by the airport/NEX.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts