Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Begins Friday April 27th at the Milford Krogers/Wendy's/Stake & Shake parking lot. I usually get there about 5:30 PM or so. Lasts till about 10:00 PM or so. Get those Bullitts out! With good dry weather, there will be as many as 400 plus cars every Friday night through the summer! Pull into the lot, turn right, up the side, and I am usually parked with the others from the Tri-State Mustang Club of Cincinnati. There are door prizes and a DJ as well. Hope to see some of you there.

Rick

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Starts this Friday! I'll be there weather permitting!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Bullitt4204 said:
I'll be there weather permitting!
Rick, just a quick question. What exactly is weather permitting? 10% chance of rain a "no-go"? 20%? 5%? Inquiring minds want to know. :smile:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PY said:
Rick, just a quick question. What exactly is weather permitting? 10% chance of rain a "no-go"? 20%? 5%? Inquiring minds want to know. :smile:
Check weather radar carefully before leaving, seeing what is coming in from the east and south. Use good judgement (six year experience, no rain yet!). I have actually gone to car shows when it looked like it might rain, but checking the radar for real rain is the key, and has worked so far. I would say the rain chance would have to be under 25% to consider going. I have left car shows early due to clouds in the sky looking questionable. I like to study the clouds, and see what they are doing. The TriSate Mustang Club in Cincinnati has nick named me "No rain Rick". If they see me in the Bullitt, they know it won't rain. If they see me in something else, or I don't show up, they worry! I would love to be a weather guy! I'm more accurate than most of them.

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
Rick, you have a future in weather!

I need to get out to this cruise-in. I've never been.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tony Alonso said:
Rick, you have a future in weather!

I need to get out to this cruise-in. I've never been.
Tony, this cruise-in is one of the largest in several states, and happens every Friday through October. Good weather will bring out about 300-400 + cars, and questionable weather will still bring out 100 + cars. The Tri-State Mustang Club parks on the right side of the parking lot. As soon as you pull into Krogers, take a quick right and go up the side. You'll see a bunch of Mustangs parked there. Feel free to park with them.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As long as the weather (and streets) stay dry today, I will be there about 5:30 PM this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
We (Hannah, Max and myself) will be there around 1800. DHG 03875 will be quite dirty due to its daily driver duties. See you there.

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
I might have to make it over there with the '07. Touchless car wash here I come!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Tony Alonso said:
Touchless car wash here I come!
Tony, where is this touchless car wash that you speak of?

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
PY said:
Tony, where is this touchless car wash that you speak of?
Route 42 in Sharonville. For $8 (they even take credit card), you get an automated run-through with undercarriage spray at the start and blow dryer at the end. If you come to the Rt 42/Sharonville exit off I275, then go south about 2 blocks or so, you will see the car wash on the left hand side.

I took my car there when I wanted to get the salt off it!

It does a decent job, and you can just wipe down with your chamois after the blow dryer to get the drips.

I plan to go there, run the car through, and take instant detailer to the show.

Looks just cloudy the rest of the day.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure if I'll be there tonight. It' misting rain here in Ky.

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
Bullitt4204 said:
I'm not sure if I'll be there tonight. It' misting rain here in Ky.
Yeah, misting rain here in Cincinnati...dang, I cursed us by washing my car!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Where the heck were you jokers? :cry:

There were over 625 cars there today! :wink:

The weather was AWESOME...72 degrees with beaming sunshine! :tongue:

OK, there were actually only about 8 cars there and the weather sucked...but we (Hannah, Max and myself) went anyway. :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
2006 Lingenfelter Corvette ZO6...625 HP...Normally Aspirated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
2001 Mustang Bullitt GT...275 HP...Normally Aspirated.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
Dang! Nice cars!!

I was instant detailing my car back here in Deer Park while rain was coming down. I thought, "Hmmm...I wonder if PY is gonna be there".

THE MAN!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice pic's PY!

OK, let's try again this week.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Looks like rain showers (60% chance) forecasted for Friday, 04MAY07.

I'm still going to try to make the cruise-in, however.

DHG 03875 is sporting a humongous amount of road grime and bugs...and looks really cool, imho.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I'll be there this Friday (11MAY07, weather cooperating) with the kid units. We are going to set up the Hot Wheels Sizzlers Fat Track behind DHG 03875 for some fast-action racing. :nerd:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts