Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can you put the hydrolic jack to lift the front end of the car? He tried the spots where you use a regular car jack and it bends the frame even using a block of wood. I don't see a place to put the hydrolic jack to pick the front end up.

I remember reading a post on BON about someone giveing instructions on this but forgot!

Thanks, Vicki
1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-27 10:29, Dillo Dave wrote:
Just get a pair of Rhino Ramps. They're only about $40 at Wall-Mart. Or, goto MustangWorld and build yourself a pair of ramps:

Nice set of home made ramps. If someone makes a set, I would cut the ends on a angly so the car will ride up easy.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.