Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to wait and post pictures before revealing this mod but I think it will help me get attention at shows...And no it does not change the appearance of the body of the car and it does not make it go faster or distroy the originality.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
that's right teddy, just tease us and leave us hangin' -LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
hi let us know how its going. i picked up bullitt dhg#2738. we painted the wheels spokes to match the body. plan the following mods aluminum drive shaft, pulleys,demolet air system,timing adjuster,mac prochamber and cat back system. the dealer installed 373 fms gears. cant wait to get the items installed and running. let you know

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My installer has changed it to tomorrow at 4pm. I will take photos for those who want this mod.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally got my installer from the police depmartment to put in my Wheelen corner strobes Thursday evening. These are mounted in both rear taillights and both front headlights. I used a factory fog light switch as my activator so no mods were done to anything except a whole drilled in each light casing. The power supply is mounted in the trunk. Here's one of the values of this mod. (True story). I am siting at a red light with a ricer on the left and a mustang gt convert on my right last night. They both took off wide open when the light turned green. I took off slowly and then hit my strobe lights on. Both cars were nothing but brake lights when they saw the strobes and then I flew by them.

If anyone is interested in this mod let me know and I will supply pictures of the install and try to catch the strobes working on camera. It's difficult to get a good image because they are so fast. It's the same set up most cop cars have. So i'm sure you get the idea.

Teddy Katz Bullitt#60

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tskatz on 2001-07-08 06:42 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's an easy way to go faster than the competition :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts