Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the Nats I have had gnawing urge to get my hands on an 01' Bullitt. I would sell the grocery getter, munchkin hauler S70 Volvo sedan I grabbed in a hurry when I separated from the wife. I would just have the kids fit in the Stang. They can make it work!!
A local Very clean Bullitt with a Paxton S/C and 30,000+ miles, just sold for around $12,000 (as advertised on Craigslist)
I knew he was interested in selling it but I sat around too long!!!:(
Well I guess I will just wait for the next bargain. Or hold off to see the 08'.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Dear Mike,
another one will come along. That one was just not meant to be for you. But when you DO find the next one, don't wait. Jump on it! :wink:

Hey, if they DO use your Fastback for the movie, they certainly wouldn't use it for the jump scenes, would they? :eek:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
At $12k that sounds like it would have been a steal! Like you say though, there will be others...After another rainy day in the northeast I am more envious of your locale. Another day for the Bullitt to stay in the garage....sigh :neutral: John

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
If its the one I`m thinking of it WAS a steal. We tried to get him to advertise it here on IMBOC for $18,000. He would have gotten 16 easy.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doc Coffin said:
If its the one I`m thinking of it WAS a steal. We tried to get him to advertise it here on IMBOC for $18,000. He would have gotten 16 easy.

Yea, it was the one at the Chatswoth show. Very nice and clean. I did a boo boo!!
I had no idea he was so motivated to sell!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
67_Bullitt said:
Mike are you going to pull the 01 with the 68 or the 68 with the 01 when you come to the nationals?
Car Hauler and bring them both!!!!:)

We need to have a "Car Show" for the Replica Bullitts at the next Nats. We want to be a bigger part of the show!
Mikey in his 67' has been there for every Nats I think. He Rocks!! He drives the wheels off his car. It is not "show car" But it looks great, especially when you take into account how many miles he puts on it!

·
Registered
825 Posts
I posted the link for that one about four weeks ago.

Mike there is another clean on efor sale on graig's list here in Oxnard

Alex

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I can't believe I would actually say this, I'd wait for the new one. It would be an intriguing sight to see the '68 sitting along side an '08.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, But a $12,000 Bullitt with 400HP sounded a lot easier to make a payment on next to the $35+ the 08' will be!!! I guess I will have more time to save my $$.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I knew Ken wanted to sell it, a real nice bullitt vortec s/c done up right, gears 5.0 shifter, exhaust. @35k mi. very well cared for, originally was asking $15,500 at the car show he lowered it to $14,000, He let it go for $12,000 someone got a real good deal. Hopefully to a good home.....Mike I can get the name of the guy who bought it maybe offer him more than he bought it for????? That car was worth all of the $15,500. HE WAS ORIGINALLY ASKING.....

·
Registered
370 Posts
I knew Ken wanted to sell it, a real nice bullitt vortec s/c done up right, gears 5.0 shifter, exhaust. @35k mi. very well cared for, originally was asking $15,500 at the car show he lowered it to $14,000, He let it go for $12,000 someone got a real good deal. Hopefully to a good home.....Mike I can get the name of the guy who bought it maybe offer him more than he bought it for????? That car was worth all of the $15,500. HE WAS ORIGINALLY ASKING.....He will regret selling it later!!

·
Administrator
6,218 Posts
I have the phone number of someone selling a DHG (don't know the number) in the Greater Cincinnati area (northern Kentucky, right across the Ohio River). It looks in good shape and has somewhere around 16,000 miles from what I can remember.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, there are al lot of nice Bullitts out there for sale.
I new the owner and have seen the car a few times. It had a killer mod already done! Paxton S/C!! Ane the best part was, The price was right!! So I will just get teh ducks in a row and start setting $$ off to the side so when the oppportunity rises I will jump on it. It will happen again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts