Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just turned 50 years old today, I can't believe I made it! Man, the years sure do go by fast. Seems like it was just yesterday that I was in college driving around a heavily modified 1970 Mustang Mach I, burning the tires off it every chance I got. So if I wasn't before, I now am officially an old fart, but a happy one, especially when driving the Bullitt. :smile:

Lee

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
ZBullitt said:
I just turned 50 years old today, I can't believe I made it! Man, the years sure do go by fast. Seems like it was just yesterday that I was in college driving around a heavily modified 1970 Mustang Mach I, burning the tires off it every chance I got. So if I wasn't before, I now am officially an old fart, but a happy one, especially when driving the Bullitt. :smile:

Lee
There is life after 50... Welcome to the club! :wink:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hey lee is today the 22nd your b-day? Hell its mine too! the big 61 today. Happy b-day to you sir !!!

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DHGBULLITT said:
Hey lee is today the 22nd your b-day? Hell its mine too! the big 61 today. Happy b-day to you sir !!!
Mike (or should I call you George Washington)

Hell yes, it is my Birthday today. What are the chances that 2 guys that own Bullitts living in Rogers Minnesota about 5 miles from each other would have the same Birthday. Far-out, man.

Congratulations on your 61st B-Day and impending retirement from NWA. I will drink a beer in your honor tonight, probably break out the good stuff, a Leines Honeyweiss. :smile:

Take care Mike.

Lee

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Thanks lee, we WILL get together this season, I promise. That is wild, Yea you can call me george just dont call me late for a beer.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
You guys are just weird!

But happy birthday anyway to the both of you. hope it is a good one!

Both DHG bullitt owners from the same town with a birthday on the same day..... Weird.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts