Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talkedto my dad last nigth and my brother has decided that he like his 90lx more than the bullitt so he might be saying good by to the bullitt. I could not believe it when he told me. Well My dad might be buying it from my brother, or rather taking over payment but he is not sure yet. Well If he is gonna sell it I am debating on swaping mine for his his is black and I have DHG the difference is his has 1,500 miles mine has almost 11,000 miles. His payments are almost a $100 less than mine to nice to have 0.0% financing well I am in a bundle

·
Registered
437 Posts
Do you like the Black vs. the DHG? I personally like all the colors. Two good things towards getting your brother's car is that is has a lot less miles and the monthly payment is a lot better. However, who is going to buy your car?

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Someone else had posted here once that they wished they had enough cash to pick up one of each color :wink: Add me to that list. I love my Black Bullitt, but it would be a lot of fun to drive a different color one and mess people up<G>.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
147 Posts
The interest rate is great, but do the math. For 0.0% fiancing, I'm sure he had to go 48 mo or less. Furthermore, he paid retail whereas you bargained towards the invoice line. No dealership will sacrifice their profit on rates AND cost at the same time. If you went at 60 mo, then your total payback will be a bit more. My question to you is...is 11k that much mileage to you? If you want the DHG, then send 2 extra pmts a year min, then you wil be at a loss of about $50 more (max for those who have above 10%) a mo on avg for 10% int. So that is 10 days of McDonald's, or about $2-3k in finance charges over a 5 yr period.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Oh man, I can't believe he doesn't want it anymore.
I guess it happens, but I know it won't be happening around here!
Maybe he just wants his own identity, since you have one too????
I hope your dad can afford to hold onto it.
Wouldn't you hate to see it leave the family?

True Blue #3062

73 Grande (RIP)
67 Coupe (RIP)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-11 19:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
When I went back to the Dealership that I purchased 227 from I met a Woman that was picking up her 2001 Cobra. She got it for 5 years with 0%. After 911 Ford was making some KILLER deals. BTW, she only paid 2 grand more then I did for my Bullitt. That was out the door price BTW.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Try Z-Plan AND 0.0% financing for 60 mo. I'm not complaining.

·
Premium Member
18,831 Posts
BudACAD...that was me (PY) that stated that
if I had the cash I would like to own all
three colored Bullitts. That dream quickly
diminished when I was laid off from Delta
Airlines on November 1. At least I have my
DHG 3875! Maybe years down the road I will
be able to pick up a nice true blue and
black. So...that means all you true blue
and black owners take good care of your