Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was golfing with a friend, he gets a call that his aunt hit my car. (It was parked in her driveway, she DID know it was there) It turns out her bumper had hit above the left rear tire, and just done some damage to the fender. It's pretty mangled in that area, but I can't find anything else. I thought the whole quarter would have to be replaced but my body shop says they can repair it..if it doesn't look perfect I'll probably make them replace it.

Now, should I comment on woman drivers? =)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Have them replace it.. if it is bent up that bad it will be no good. Plus if she is paying for it ... do it right....

Doug

·
Registered
43 Posts
I feel your pain. Someone backed into my Bullitt a while ago. Smashed the drivers side door and rear quarter. Body work came out pretty good, but it still sucks knowing your car was hit.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
tlatoani, sorry about your baby! i know that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach and it's NO FUN!
as to woman driver comments?........better not! we've got 3 or 4 pretty cool women here and i don't want to see them have to hurt you!! -LOL

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't generalize about ALL women. I just love any woman that drives a bullitt!

·
Registered
360 Posts
We all know that there are a lot of bad/inattentive drivers out there and many of them are women. And, well, a woman did hit your car so it's OK ot rip on her some. Bullittgirl will not be offended :grin:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
tlatanoi: I bet it really hurts to look at your baby violated! I know how I feel when I just get a scratch or a little rock chip- let alone a big ol dent! :cry:

Ya, it's OK with me too that you trash female drivers. But if it was a guy, you would trash him too, right? :cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course, my brother can't drive for Sh*t so I would have to agree that there are some horrible guy drivers out there too. My mom is a good driver, if a bit slow. =) It goes both ways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts