Yea I agree!!
Sort of a Large Dumper being do young.
(oh, can I say that here?)
Great looking car!!

·
3,389 Posts
Kinda ruined a good picture of a car!!!

Also, "Here is your chance to OWN THE LEGEND...Bullitt!"

:rolleyes: ....uhm, it's an automatic.. hello?????

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm impressed that this guy has actually painted the rocker panels flat black like Steve McQueen did for the movie. A lot of Bullitt clones incorrectly leave them chromed.

I have to fess up .... I did notice the girl. :redface:

·
Registered
212 Posts
do u guys even have a heart beat????? oh i seen then chick. she makes this pic what it is. no offence you guys who like 60's mustangs. 22 year old hot chick compared to a 40 year old car? common!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Hot young chicks are dime a dozen. A good lookin Mustang is forever. :cool:
here is a $1.00 bill for ya

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Kinda ruined a good picture of a car!!!

Also, "Here is your chance to OWN THE LEGEND...Bullitt!"

....uhm, it's an automatic.. hello?????

Yeah I saw the junk in the trunk, then like Terry I saw what's under the floor boards... LMAO!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
An automatic can be changed out if and when the mood strikes you. Girls.........not so easy. :lol:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I am stunned folks, :tongue: I dont know what to say ! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I liken girl but like car more... I have had my fill of girly crap a long time ago... I have beautiful bride watching TV right now that I joy being around more... that some sweaty tiney bopper

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Some of you are obviously flaming homosexuals! :) Kidding. Come on guys, she's not so bad. EVERY woman is better looking posing by a car. I've seen worse looking women from the SEMA pics. I bet if you saw her front, you might just change your minds...

:)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
Some of you are obviously flaming homosexuals! :) Kidding. Come on guys, she's not so bad. EVERY woman is better looking posing by a car. I've seen worse looking women from the SEMA pics. I bet if you saw her front, you might just change your minds...

:)
Ah Mark, "have you seen her front"? Maybe not the same dagmars as you think...:shock:

:lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts