Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a mustang you see thousands every day? could some one or everyone explain it to me? what is the hype about a nother mustang?i would like the members to explain it is it fast the speed limit is 70 here does it give warm fuzzys what is the hype? tks rocket dog

·
Registered
309 Posts
One post. Provacative question designed to stir emotional responses from the members.

*sniff sniff* Smells like a troll to me.

Bullittheads, do us all a favor and DON'T respond to this... Remember the Cobra R wing thread?? :wink:

·
Premium Member
18,831 Posts
Sorry!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-01-17 16:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Now to answer your question about being so special;,

The Bullitt is a limited edition, one time only car. 5582 built.

Special reto styling.

Cobra brakes

Special intake and throttle body

Special suspension

Special owners. :smile:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-17 19:40, Bullitt XTC wrote:
We are all like the Borg collective. One mind, all powerful. Be advised "You will be assimilated" "Resistance is Futile"

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Now yer gunna scare 'em away wit all that geek talk!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-17 19:58 ]</font>

·
Registered
100 Posts
Please tell me someone didn't buy a Bullitt thinking it was just another mustang. If that is the case... Could you lend me a few bucks. I found a Cobra R for sale, and even though it's just another mustang I don't seem to quite have enough money to buy it.
I guess I need a better job......lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
E350 Super Duty van (work truck) 1970 Bronco built for play, and my Bullitt for special trips. It lives in the garage to keep it clean.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-18 00:23 ]</font>

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"qtrhorse " i read the sunday paper back when and in the weels section they wrote up the bullitt i knew i had to have it!! monday i called out sick from work and went to bob barker ford their it sat i turned in my 99 GT lost money and bought the bullit i wont even let my wife drive it she has to take the bus to work i get up at 430 every morning to drive her to the bus stop! dont think i dont love my car!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
You have three vehicles and your wife takes the bus to work.

Har har hardy har har :smile: :smile: :smile:

If anyone believes that, I have a bridge in Afghanistan to sell you!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I think Catsmasher has some competition in the humor department. Although, I'm not sure the competition is aware of how humorous they actually are. coughrocketdogcough

1 - 20 of 67 Posts