Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've passed it half a dozen times since I bought the Bullitt... I've thought just as many times that I wanted to get a pic of it and the car...

This pic is a real pic... Only editing was to take the numbers off of the tag...

It's a REAL sign at Exit 153 on I-95 in South Carolina...

Had to feel the force and aim at the Death Star like Luke did! :)

Oh... And I know it's been a little while since I did put it on, RareCat's rear bumper is in place now! :)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Just out of curiousity....what is the point in taking that numbers off your tag?

I never quite got that. Maybe I am missing something.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I think so no seedy characters will hunt you down and steal your car. It's never bothered me to show my tags. But that's just me.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
Just out of curiousity....what is the point in taking that numbers off your tag?

I agree...thousands of people see your plates every day.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bullitt_5135 said:

No particular reason. I think it looks better when the time is taken to either photoshop the numbers out, or the tag is shopped out.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
FDWheelMan3687 said:
I've passed it half a dozen times since I bought the Bullitt... I've thought just as many times that I wanted to get a pic of it and the car...

This pic is a real pic... Only editing was to take the numbers off of the tag...

It's a REAL sign at Exit 153 on I-95 in South Carolina...

Had to feel the force and aim at the Death Star like Luke did! :)

Oh... And I know it's been a little while since I did put it on, RareCat's rear bumper is in place now! :)

The arrow on the sign should be pointing DOWN !

·
Registered
89 Posts
Cool pic... I love the way the Bullitt looks from the back without a spoiler. I actually own a (cough, cough....) Honda & Acura...

AND of course my Bullitt... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts