Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the proud owner of DHG#4120 and since buying the car, I've been wondering if the other Bullitt owners were enjoying their machines as much as I have. Found the club in Dugan Racing Mustang Bible 2 and have been O.D.ing on all the info you've put out to date. Pulled my car out of winter storage today and I.D'ed some of the same engine noise problems some of you are experiencing.
Knew when I bought a Ford again that there was going to be some glitches but thats part of the Ford mystique for me anyway.
Glad to be among other Bullittheads!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-31 20:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Great to have another Member to the boards :wink:...

I just finished cleaning up 227 for a road trip to Eurkea California... Love to detail this car<G>.

Welcome and Happy New Year.

Bud

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-31 20:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome,
THis is a very fine community of people, the best forum I've participated and you're gonna Love it!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Another New Yorker!! Welcome to the One and Only Gourmet Bullitt Club :-B

·
Registered
821 Posts
WELCOME from TRUE BLUE 4841!

Happy New Year also!!!

(THIS one courtesy of Karl)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2002-01-01 06:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome! This is a great forum, for car enthusiasts of all levels and skills...that is what makes it so great!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Welcome aboard!
You will like it here!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Welcome to the club!!
i've had Dugan Racing's Mustang Bible II for 3 months now and NEVER noticed that on page #182 it says "Bullitt owners,....check out www.bullittclub .com"
their Mustang Bible II is 318 pages long!!!
Dugan Racing is well known nationally(but especially in the south) as a very comprehensive source for performance parts and anything Mustang!!!!! they also build racers and work on Mustangs...they are located in Lawrenceville Georgia near Athens!!
yes, some of you will not like the fact that they sell Bullitt OEM parts and pieces but they have to be on the leading edge like all the other vendors or they miss out on sales!!
try www.dugan-racing.com or call 770-962-5678 to request a copy of their catalog!!they are a pretty good company!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome, and Happy Holidays!! :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts