Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17x9 up front 17x10.5 out back... the fronts weight 21 pounds and the rears are right under 23.... thats less than stock. the tires on the back are 315/35/17 hoosier drag radials.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
are these your "track" wheels?
or full time wheels?

looks good

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bullitt 736 said:
It looks like right now they are the "garage" wheels :wink: . When's the ride gonna be back on the street?? Soon I hope.

ha ha you got me on that one. as of now they have yet to even turn part of a rotation... the car is gonna be back soon, the heads are gonna be here early this week, 5.0 stroker being put together this week. so the motor should be together at the end of this week, then i just have to find the time to drop it in..

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Looks good , where did you get them?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nevermind i realized what you were talkin about, it should be ready by then.. im hoping its only gonna be 2 more weeks at the most.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey the wheels look GREAT ;-). And it sounds like some KILLER MODS for the car as well.

Thanks

Bud

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BEARS34 said:
What color did you paint your original Bullitt rims? They look good!
they were painted black... i didnt take much time with them and i didnt even bother dismounting the tires. I thought it was gonna be a crap job kinda thing but it came out suprisingly well(just a bit of overspray and a run or two.). if i would have taken my time i dont think anyone would ever notice they didnt come like that...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts