Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent in my last payment. Actually sent the last 2 payments at once. It's amazing how much better it drives when it's paid off. It has been a long 6 years with those payments. I still only have 22,000 miles on it so it is still practically new.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
What he ^^^ said. I bought mine 18 months ago. Just two and 1/2 years to go!

This is one car that the payments don't make me regret purchasing it!:cool: Not often that happens. Usually the new owner regrets the purchase about six months into the payment book...:shock: And begins to wonder just what they got themselves into.:frown:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Paid mine off about 1-1/2 yrs ago when I sold my F-150. It's a great feeling for sure!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This may be the only car I enjoyed paying on but, I don't want a payment like it again.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I've got till Dec. 13th, then SHE'S ALL MINE!!! It will be a nice Christmas present! Congrats on the payoff! I can't wait!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! I've got 2 more years to pay on mine. I wish I had something to sell to pay it off. then I'd have the extra money to start saving for the build out.

Oh and congrats.

·
Car Whisperer
20,787 Posts
can't wait until I can say that!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Congrats,must be an awesome feeling.Freedom is yours again!
I got 'til april of '08 then i'm car payment free on my '03 GT.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Davidsdear said:
I just sent in my last payment. Actually sent the last 2 payments at once. It's amazing how much better it drives when it's paid off. It has been a long 6 years with those payments. I still only have 22,000 miles on it so it is still practically new.

Congrats....man...with only 22k on the car it is still new.:D

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Awesome feeling hey ? Congrats, was able to payoff 1543 in 3 years and it was a great feeling not having the payment anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts