Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It had a rear wing on it!!! I'm driving down the road and I see a black Stang parked in the lot of this health club. I see the red brakes, the shiny gas cap, oh hell ya!! Wait a minute....He put a freakin' wing on it, NOOO!! I was going to stop and leave a note on the car, but after I saw that wing I decided he wouldn't have been cool anyways.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sacrilege! What are these 'spoiler-people' thinking? I mean it comes down to a matter of personal choice and preference, but I've had people tell me over and over how cool #196 looks because it doesn't have a spoiler. The usual remark is "it looks so clean and sleek." One friend even compared the Bullitt's look to the Ferrari 456GT. I think some people go the spoiler route in an to balance out the big hood scoop...but who knows...I certainly do not understand.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Personally if they wanted the spoiler then they could've bought a GT. Hering that people are doing that to Bullitt's just hurts. But you're entitled to do what you want to YOUR car. Let's just hope that it doesn't catch on or anything! If it does then I'll have to get one :smile: :smile: hahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts