Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got this week off and was intending to work on my car this week. Nothing major, brake pads, detailing, drinking beer in the garage. However that got changed since we got so much snow at our place I can’t get my wife’s Roush out of the garage. We don’t usually get this much but this is a freak year. The good news is we need the snow for water runoff and it didn’t snow today. Actually supposed to be decent this weekend so maybe I’ll get stuff done then. Still hurts to see my car sit outside in the snow. Building a shop next spring so this is the last winter of this BS, lol.

Tire Wheel Snow Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Liquid Sunshine in Kentucky this morn. Guess we will put on our sunglasses and drag out a beach chair under a big 4 foot long florescent light with ocean sounds on the cell phone!

Reactions: Zookeeper

·
Administrator
6,587 Posts
Reminds me of the time I had my 2010 Mustang GT in Chicago for a visit with my family. Snow was predicted...

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Snow

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve got this week off and was intending to work on my car this week. Nothing major, brake pads, detailing, drinking beer in the garage. However that got changed since we got so much snow at our place I can’t get my wife’s Roush out of the garage. We don’t usually get this much but this is a freak year. The good news is we need the snow for water runoff and it didn’t snow today. Actually supposed to be decent this weekend so maybe I’ll get stuff done then. Still hurts to see my car sit outside in the snow. Building a shop next spring so this is the last winter of this BS, lol.

View attachment 83799

·
Registered
5 Posts

View attachment 83799
Reminds me of the time I had my 2010 Mustang GT in Chicago for a visit with my family. Snow was predicted...

View attachment 83863
What’s SNOW, my Bullitt lives in the great Downunder (Australia mate).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing lasts forever and and it rained most of the week, which melted the snow. I had yesterday off so I went to get my Bullitt washed. I was in the vacuum area wiping it down when a newer GT350 came in, I was standing there checking it out and he rolled his window down and said, “nice car, man” I thanked him and reciprocated the compliment. Nice to have a guy with a killer car like that notice a comparatively plain car like mine.

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
We don’t have plain cars. We have BULLITTs!!!!🤣🤣🤣

1 - 11 of 11 Posts