Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddy made some short vids of the bullitt doing some drive bys and burn outs yesterday. THis is so you guys can hear what the Mac O/R H pipe sounds like. But I do not have anyhwere to host them. Can anyone help me out. He should have them done today or tommorow. They will be like a meg a piece... thanks Doug

home email: [email protected]
work email: [email protected]

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will email them to you.. should have them tommorow or so...

can any one host them for me.. I would for you all to hear and see the H pipe and bullitt in action.... thanks Doug

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I should be able to host them for you. E-mail me and I can either set you up a FTP to shoot them off to, or if they're under 2 meg you can just e-mail them to me.
[email protected]

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys have mail.. or it will be there shortly. Blakwig if you could post a link to them when you host them it would be mucho appreicated. THanks for posting them. This will give you guys an idea what the Mac O/R H pipe sounds like.

THanks

Doug

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blakwig did you get the vids?????

IF not.. if you guys want to email me at work, I will email them to you directly, being we have T 1 at work....

email request at [email protected]

Thanks

Doug

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yup, that was me. Been meaning to flip Learo some crap on his home turf for a while. Seem to be missing the link. And hey, at least I'm not a ricer.

Edit: never mind, links showing now. Mark one up for the good guys. :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VW_Fiend on 2001-10-11 14:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VW_Fiend on 2001-10-11 14:24 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hey, "Friend of a BullittHead" is cool. At least you helped him video tape the thing. :smile:

Mike

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
VW Fiend,

How big of a VW Fiend are you?

I work on VW advertising and could put you on our list for VW stuff.

Bullitt220

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm a pretty big water-cooled fan. I have an appreciation of the air-cooled stuff, but it's really not my cup o' tea. I'd be very appreciative of any info you could throw my way.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So VW Geek do you have a link to the vids or what???? they did not come on your last post. Thanks

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Fiend,

Just email me your info and
I'll get you on the seed mailing list.

And, if you really are a geek, take a look at www.vw.com and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks Bullitt220, if you just need an email address you can send info to [email protected]

Here's a (somewhat crappy) link to two of Learo's vids. For somereason if I link to the videos directly you'll get a 404 error. So I'll link to my main directly and you can click on the two files separately. Just ignore the geeky Asheron's Call images.

http://members.home.com/norsco/

vids are exhaust.wmv and run3.wmv

1 - 20 of 24 Posts