Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at the dealer last weekend to address some issues and a few mods on the Roush and managed to find out a little about what happen to my old Bullitt #1562.

Turns out a dealership employee who evidently is a few cans short of a twelve pack, decided it would be a good idea to buy my flawless Bullitt with 23000 miles for her kid as a graduation present.

It appears that the "driver" supposedly "downshifted to hard and broke the rear end".

In the famous word's of Dr. Evil. rrrrrriiiigggghhhhhtttttt!

How the ^%$%^! do you manage to do that!

Good Job, another nice car trashed.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I am sure he is the first person to break something on their car. It was also a nice gift for graduation. Maybe he will learn something from this. It is his car now and I hope he enjoys it. Maybe he is a member here, if he is I hope he understands that many have done damage to their car. An easy way to learn is to make mistakes, I have made many and I think some other people have too.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I can understand why 3rdstang is so frustrated by what happened. I would feel the same anger and frustration which is one reason I have trouble even thinking about selling DGH2729. I know that once you sell you have no control over what somone else does with it but it hurts when you have taken care of something and someone else then undoes in seconds what you were careful not to do for many years. My 2cents.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
stupid kid, the person that bought the car is a few cans short of a six pack, it is not his flawless Bullitt, --does he know the so called stupid kid? Does he know the buyer well enough to call him/her a few cans short of a twelve pack? It is just a car, not something to get so attached too that calling people names is accepted. Does this mean that others on this board that have broken parts or done body damage are also stupid. I am not one that has not made mistakes by any means, and I will continue to do so, I will not let a piece of metal in the form of a car own me.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
3RDSTANG said:
Was at the dealer last weekend to address some issues and a few mods on the Roush and managed to find out a little about what happen to my old Bullitt #1562.

Turns out a dealership employee who evidently is a few cans short of a twelve pack, decided it would be a good idea to buy my flawless Bullitt with 23000 miles for her kid as a graduation present.

It appears that the "driver" supposedly "downshifted to hard and broke the rear end".

In the famous word's of Dr. Evil. rrrrrriiiigggghhhhhtttttt!

How the ^%$%^! do you manage to do that!

Good Job, another nice car trashed.
See. You should have kept the Bullitt. It would still be a very clean 23000 mile car!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts