Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
594 Posts
That registry is something that one of the members (Chud) put up a short time back. It isn't something that is affiliated with Bullittclub.com (and we will continue to maintain our less detailed registry), but Chud did a nice job with it.

Maybe Chud might be inclined to sell/donate the code to this site, and we can encapsulate it as part of BullittClub. :smile:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Yes it is clean and orderly. Maybe he will let the one who started the Crave enjoy his idea?

Merry Christmas

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-23 14:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Yes, a very neat and tidy piece of work! :smile:

Nice work!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-05 12:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm registered.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
nice job Chud!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just registered 1785. Nice site. Something that might be convinent for users is to be able to sort by state.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for the compliments and suggestions. I'm going to make each of the columns sortable as soon as I get the time. I'd appreciate any other suggestions you might have.

bullitt0399, what is "the crave"?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Excellent registry. I did take it convert it to an excel sheet and re-inserted it to list members by State or Province, it's not as neat, but it's cool to see exactly how many are from where. Check it out. Go to "Registry by State/Prov" in Bullitthead chat.

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Nice job chud!
Thanks!

Collin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts