Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Welcome K.L.!!!

Great website K.L. BTW!!! Here are some of the pics of his car peeps! And yes, I agree that "Daniel Craig would be the perfect actor for the Remake."

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Finally made it over here to get all the compliments you deserve K.L.? Welcome and we can't wait to see more of you and your awesome custom made Bullitt.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Nice job!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
lets see how close this is gonna be to the real thing... props to u.. well done and beautiful work, and very meticulous... I LIIIIIIIIIIke...... thanks for the pics..

;):)

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
Fantastic job. The way Ford should do it or should have done it. Really nice, you should be very proud of that.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TwoStangWmn said:
Great website K.L. BTW!!! Here are some of the pics of his car peeps! And yes, I agree that "Daniel Craig would be the perfect actor for the Remake."

thanks, i was afraid nobody would like it. that website is all wolfgang kohrn in germany ladies and gents. he was just nice enough to want to show other people my car. im just sending him my pictures. hes getting the credit for that one cause he deserves it. i thought you could only be on here if you had a 2001 bullitt. i've never been on a forum before so thanks for being nice to me. i love that car. i cant stop looking at it and walking around it. im looking forward to the bullitt nationals to see other peoples cars.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Great job, especially on that hood! You should sell that design to Ford.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Bullitt3817 said:
Great job, especially on that hood! You should sell that design to Ford.
you get me the name and number and im all over that. thanks for the compliments everybody. i really appreciate them. that hood was a real b1t*h to do. maybe i could make a fiberglass mold and sell them to the disappointed 08 owners. ;).

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
bullittgreen said:
you get me the name and number and im all over that. thanks for the compliments everybody. i really appreciate them. that hood was a real b1t*h to do. maybe i could make a fiberglass mold and sell them to the disappointed 08 owners. ;).
Now that is an excellent idea!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts