Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Powertrain Control Module. I am hooking up an air/fuel gage and this is the last wire I have to hook up. If I can't find it today I know I can call auto meter tomorrow but I would really like to get this wrapped up. I know the colors of the wires I am looking for but don't want to just find any wire that color and not know it at least goes to the PCM. I did a search but couldn't find the answer. I looked at the 2001 service manual on disk but it wasn't very specific. Does anyone know where the pcm is?

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found it

Nevermind! I did a search on every mustang board and found it!

·
Registered
672 Posts
its in the passanger kick panel, from the glove box go down about a foot and a foot over to the right.. you will have to pull off the plastic panel that runs next to the passanger seat and the the kick panel will pop off.. when you get the panel out you will see i think 4 big electrical concetors.. there are 2 seven mm bolt that hold the conectors on, once those are out of the way you will see the pcm and plug, there is a 5.5 mm bolt that holds the pcm in if you need to take it out for some reason... if you can find it email me and i will take a pic for you
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Jeff said you were exactly right. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts