Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay problem number one: I just installed a new JLT CAI in my car and from under the car the filter is screaming for water to get in it. The shield is being pushed back by the filter. Any suggestions on how to prevent water from getting in my filter?
Problem Number two: For the last few weeks my clutch has been getting looser. It chirps in idle when the clutch is engaged. In the last few days it has been making a squealing noise when I disengage it. I didnt think anything of it: till TODAY, I was driving along and I got to a stop light. For no reason I was playing around with my gears and it felt like I got it into 2,4,and 5 but it felt like it wasnt going all the way into 1 or 3. I started from the light and it just grinded. Then it went. As I went on just driving normally, It would not go into third at all, it just grinded. My friend tightened my clutch cable MANY times and it would work for a while but then it would go back. The clutch feels different after tightening but it just doesnt feel right. It is my daily driver and I need the car. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts