Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
I can see it -- 25 yrs from now...they are cleaning up the plant, moving some old shelving covered in junk and there wedged in behind it is an unused strut brace with number 1339 on it................

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
Mustang 3 said:
I can see it -- 25 yrs from now...they are cleaning up the plant, moving some old shelving covered in junk and there wedged in behind it is an unused strut brace with number 1339 on it................
Now that's FUNNY!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
rangerdoc said:
#1339 where are you???!!! Come to daddy!!!
Found this out on the web!

http://www.fordmuscle.com/blog/2008-mustang-bullitt-unveiled/112256

"Just took delivery of my Bullitt on 2/24, car number 1339. It is awesome. The slightly beefed 4.6 engine via an amazingly tuned exhaust along with a it’s modified suspension puts the car in perfect balance. Not only is it fast but it corners well also. A definite wolf in sheeps clothing. Ford finally got it right this time. The shelby type seats are a most welcome surprise. If you are a retro car person, try it before passing judgement. I’m 57 but not when I’m behind the wheel."
<SMALL class=commentmetadata>By Ob1knobe. February 29th, 2008 at 7:02 pm </SMALL>
<SMALL class=commentmetadata></SMALL>
<SMALL class=commentmetadata>If we can find out who ob1knobe is you are home free!</SMALL>
<SMALL class=commentmetadata>I will do some more research...</SMALL>
<SMALL class=commentmetadata>I wonder if viperpilot over at blueovalforum could do a search for all Bullitts delivered on 2/24/08?</SMALL>

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
So, they did put the plate on upside right after all!

Maybe that guy is registered on others sites as ob1knobe as well...?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Crap!!! My dream is over. I'd like to get in touch with him in case he ever decides to sell. I did a quick search of his user name and came up with some IT and medical forums.

That'd be cool if there was a way to track down Bullitts sold that day.

I guess I can stop searching ebay now. What a bummer.

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
rangerdoc said:
Crap!!! My dream is over. I'd like to get in touch with him in case he ever decides to sell. I did a quick search of his user name and came up with some IT and medical forums.

I sent a message to a guy on xanga.com. Don't know if he will get it or not. He uses the same name.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
rangerdoc said:

Did you check the forums there to see if he's Registered?

Or you could make a post in the Blog to him. might be worth a chance

·
Registered
745 Posts
WHY IS THE DREAM OVER...track this guy down. Don't know your financial positon but if the car is in good shape and you can buy NOW he just might sell it now--Bullitt's are still around...'his' can be easily repalced!! Go after him!!!! Track down a replacement near him..set up a 3 way deal

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I did some online searching this weekend for the guy's user name. I found two email addresses but both came back as undeliverable. I was thinking since he seems to have posted on a car site I figured he'd be easy to track down. I'm really surprised he hasn't stumbled across this site yet. Anyone have other ideas?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts